Bamboo Incense Stick - Agarwood
Sinaran Joss Sticks consist of an array of stick and coil shaped incense. However, 70% of our manufacturing is catered towards joss-sticks leaving 30% to incense coil.
All our products are made from the finest ingredients. We carefully sought out materials from all around the region to ensure the highest quality in each and every incense we produce.