1. Logistics AssistantJob Description:
- Prepare and handling of export documenation and preparing the necessary shipping documents including invoices, packing lists, bills of lading, certificate of origin and other export documents.
- Prepare MITI Document : MAJEPA, Form D, Form E and CEPT Costing.
- Prepare Custom Document : CJ2B and CJ5 application and submission form.
- Prepare CJ2B input and output record.
- Apply tax exemption or custom approval for the incoming and outgoing shipment.
- Ensure the shipping related information is up to date and well communicate among all the shipping personnel. Record shipment data, such as weight, charges, space availability, and damages and discrepancies, and reporting, accounting, and recordkeeping purpose.
- Coomunicate with forwarders, planning and sales to dissolve shipping related issues.
- Participate in the cost saving plan in order to reduce the shipping cost.
- Arrange to pack, seal, label, and affix postage materials for shipping.
- Performs related work as required.
- Work closely with the workers in the warehouse.
- Start ASAP
- Improving others' lives through your work